Certification survey for free!
We survey your employees for free
Remove the uncertainty. Only pay once you are successfully Certified™
Limited time offer for the first 25 organizations
Offer valid for organizations between 10 and 200 employees
- This is the same Certification™ used by respected and global brands. Take a look at some of our clients below
- Our team will survey your employees for Certification™ risk-free
- If your employee survey results meet the 70% positive score, then congratulations, you are eligible to be Great Place to Work Certified™
- You only pay the minimum fee of $995 (for less than 100 employees) or $1995 (for 100 to 200 employees) when you achieve the minimum required score of 70% which makes you publicly recognized and offers all the privileges of Certification™
- If you don’t meet the 70% Certification™ threshold don’t worry there are no fees or costs to you
- This offer is available only to the first 25 participants to contact us and the survey needs to be completed within 3 months of registration. This offer is not valid for organizations surveyed by us in the last 12 months
Why Get Certified
Learn what motivates your employees
Earn national recognition and media visibility
Be an employer of choice - attract and retain the best talent
The Great Place to Work® Certification program enables you to get listed on our Best Workplaces™ lists. Here's how it works.
Conduct the Survey
We deploy our world-renowned Trust Index© Survey to your employees.
If 7 out of 10 employees give you positive ratings on your survey, congratulations! You get Certified.
You'll receive a Great Place to Work® Certification badge and you'll become eligible for all of our Best Workplaces™ lists for 12 months.
We'll automatically publish your name in our lists whenever your Trust Index© scores from your Certification survey meets the minimum criteria for that list!
Why choose Great Place to Work®
Presence in 50+ countries
years of experience
companies surveyed every year
Slice your data any way you like
Unparalleled benchmarking and actionable results
Get spotlighted in national press
Business leaders rely on the Great Place to Work® Trust Model© as the definitive standard of what it means to be a great workplace
Join the ranks of organizations like these who have taken the steps to have their cultures Great Place to Work-Certified™