It's been a busy few weeks in Canadian workplaces. Here are some of the highlights.
- Looking for fun and creative ways to celebrate being Certified™, or named a Best Workplace™? Great Place to Work US has a blog post with 21 different ideas.
- Are you innovating at full speed? Our friends in the US discovered five hidden barriers that slow down a company’s agility and inventiveness.
- We love to inspire employers to lead with a trust-based culture, and who better to learn from than the best workplace in Canada with fewer than 100 employees? Check out Habanero Consulting Group's Webinar "Understanding and intentionally changing your corporate culture".
- In coordination with our Mental Wellness list, our own Alison Grenier hosted a webinar on fostering Mental Wellness at work, and that was also the subject of the first episode of our re-launched podcast, Workplace Greatness Radio.
- Our friends at the Globe and Mail agree with us that Workplaces are ideal places to promote mental health in Canada. Our friends at Sklar Wilton & Associates have also made a downloadable version of their Headway pledge form. Print some off so your organization can share what it's doing to foster mental wellness at work!
- The tech industry in Canada is exploding, and we aren't just talking about Collision Conference last month.
- Raptors fever is sweeping Canada, and smart businesses have been capitalizing on it. We've been no exception, of course, especially because our office is just a few blocks away from the arena. Go Raptors!
- Speaking of which, the CN Tower was cool enough to light up as our company colour a week ago. Very nice!
- We'll be releasing our annual list of Best Workplaces™ in Professional Services tomorrow. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn so that you don't miss it, and in the meantime feel free to check out last year's list.
Thanks for reading. If there's anything you think we missed, or you'd just like to learn more about Great Place to Work, please let us know!