Tech industry leaders aren't just disrupting the product marketplace – they've fundamentally altered what employees across industry sectors expect out of their workplaces and what employers must provide to attract needed talent and drive innovation. The connection between a great workplace and innovation readiness is among the top findings as Great Place to Work® and Fortune announced the second annual list of the Best Workplaces in Technology on January 26th, 2016.
In this webinar recording, you'll hear how HubSpot, Workday and SquareRoot use their cultures and Great Place to Work's Recognition Program to recruit and retain top talent.
- Key findings and best practices from successful organizations on the 2016 Best Workplaces in Technology List and how you can apply them in your own industry.
- Information on our renowned Trust Index© Employee Survey, and what we look for in Best Workplaces
- More about our Best Workplaces benchmarking data, including how you can compare your organization’s scores to the recognized Best Workplaces
- Rich data, tools and insights that will help you foster change in your own organization
- Examples of ways these organizations celebrate their recognition
Vice President, Great Place to Work® Recognition Program
HR & Operations Manager
VP Culture & Experience
Senior Director Employee Communications & Programs
Senior Manager, Talent Branding and Attraction