Earlier this week, Head of Culture and Research Alison Grenier hosted our latest webinar, Gender Inclusion with Manufacturing with Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters CEO Dennis Darby.
Alison and Dennis talked about the state of the manufacturing industry in Canada, clarified misconceptions, shared the latest research and best practices from our Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Best Workplaces for Women, took questions, and discussed what the industry is doing to bring more women into the fold and promote inclusion in general.
If you weren't able to make it, you can still check out what Alison and Dennis had to say:
- Register on GoToWebinar to see the recording
- Download the webinar slides
- Download our report, Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- See the 2019 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and 2019 Best Workplaces for Women
- Learn more about Great Place to Work Certification
Thank you to everyone for taking the time to participate, whether during or after!