Frank Newman, C.H.R.L., is the founder and CEO of Newman Human Resources Consulting. With over 40 years of experience in Human Resources, his work on employee engagement contributed to GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals maintaining “Top 50 Best Employer” status in Canada for over 10 years.
Today, Frank and his team create great working environments where the best people want to come to work every day. Their work has enhanced the profitability and enriched the lives of countless employees. His clients today include a wide variety of businesses in South Western Ontario including manufacturing, agri-business, IT services, and trucking, logistics, accounting, and brewing, legal, professional associations, medical and veterinary clinics. They also work with non-profits in a variety of sectors including education and medical charities. An accomplished speaker, Frank has presented to many community and industry groups. He has also appeared on CTV Kitchener News and is a frequent commentator on Human Resources Issues on 570 Radio Kitchener.
Areas of Expertise
- Solving complex organizational riddles to increase productivity.
- Working side by side with owners, executives and HR leaders to rebuild organizational confidence.
- Helping find creative and innovative solutions to enhance engagement and productivity.
- Assisting leadership teams in making the tough decisions on restructuring and people management.
- Maximizing the full suite of HR functions – recruiting, compensation, training, health & safety and talent management to create aligned People Plans to achieve business results.
- Supports leadership teams in tackling unique and challenging people issues.