Measure employee engagement to boost productivity
Great Place to Work® Certification™ evaluates the employee experience in the workplace and provides unbiased feedback with actionable data and insights that help organizations make strategic decisions to achieve overall business success.
Get Certified. Become Great.
- Measure Employee Commitment across all departments
- Get data and reports across various dimensions and make decisions.
Launch our Trust Index© Survey to analyze employee engagement
Our Trust Index© Employee Survey measures employee feedback across 5 dimensions and helps in answering key questions.
- Pride: Do employees feel a sense of pride in what they do and the company they work for?
- Camaraderie: Do employees feel a sense of camaraderie with their colleagues?
- Respect: Do employees feel they are respected among their peer group?
- Fairness: Do employees believe that they are treated fairly?
- Credibility: Do employees find the company and its leadership credible?
Strategies to improve engagement at workplace
- Foster a Culture of Recognition: Recognize and reward employees for their hard work and achievements.
- Providing Opportunities: Offer training and development opportunities.
- Promote Work-Life Balance: Encourage employees to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Encourage Teamwork: Foster a sense of camaraderie and teamwork that makes work more enjoyable and increase productivity.
- Communicate Regularly and Transparently: Keep employees informed about company news and updates. It makes employees feel involved and valued.