Best Workplaces for Women & Managed by Women just announced! Click Here
Anne Cesak is a certified human resources leader who has spent over 20 years working to align culture and the employee experience. From applicant to alumni, she has delivered programs that engage employees to drive business results.
Anne believes in the importance of giving back to the communities where we work and live. She is currently the Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of the Halton Learning Foundation, supporting the elimination of financial barriers to education for students in the Region of Halton. The epitome of ‘happy camper’, Anne’s favourite place is with family and friends around the campfire playing trivia games at one of Ontario’s provincial parks.
Areas of Expertise
- Employee engagement measurement, gap analysis and action planning.
- Employee communication campaigns and ghost writing for senior leaders.
- Corporate social responsibility, well-being and recognition programs.
- Project management and results-monitoring for quick forward momentum.
- Communication planning and key message identification to increase awareness and company-wide buy-in.
- Supporting the Culture Audit process, including reviews, preparation sessions, and content writing, to present your business well.