Great Place to Work is the global authority on workplace culture. Our Canada team is looking for a highly motivated, confident individual to join our growing team. We help organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating high-trust work experiences for all employees.
We’re looking to add a new team member to collaborate with our marketing and design professionals working on a variety of digital and business development programs to achieve Great Place to Work’s ambitious business growth goals.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to help expand our brand, establishing new ways to strengthen and apply the brand across various channels and touchpoints. This is a junior role that provides tactical support for the development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs. This role is an early step in the marketing career path and supports cross-functional campaigns ensure seamless execution.
If you’re someone who cares about their work and strives for more each day, someone who challenges the status quo, embraces change, and thrives in a collaborative work environment, then this is the role for you.
• Manage ongoing marketing campaign programs reaching out to new and diverse audiences.
• Analyze and track marketing analytics and support all tactical need related to business development outreach programs.
• Work closely with design and digital marketing team members to drive increased value out of marketing initiatives and align marketing processes.
• Craft brand identities and brand collateral for specific marketing initiatives.
• Create PowerPoint presentations, email banners, email templates, social media graphics and other pieces of marketing collateral.
• Handle production work, such as making edits, laying out text, and adding graphical elements.
• Communications is key to effectiveness in this role, as it works in synergy with colleagues across the business to ensure that copy, design and distribution all work in a smooth and coherent fashion.
• Work on multiple quick turn projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage expectations appropriately.
• Help foster a culture of excellence, setting a consistently high bar for the execution and delivery of highly engaging experiences across all customer touchpoints.
• Research and be on top of creative trends in competitive markets and social media.
• Use project management tools to effectively communicate the status, needs, and roadblocks of a project.
• Campaign Execution - Deployment: Coordinates campaign deployment, ensuring the launch and execution aligns to campaign objectives; proactively monitors in-flight campaigns for optimization opportunities, flags them to the team, and implements decisions; actions other execution-related needs
• Campaign Metrics & Tracking: Supports budget planning, development and monitoring/updating (including status reports), analysis and reporting to inform campaign activity
Requirements & Capabilities:
• Delivering on day-to-day marketing activities, timeline management and plan execution
• Balancing delivery for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Knowledge of general marketing strategy and business principles
• Solid interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly
• Brand communications, creative & media strategy (traditional and digital media)
• Proficient experience designing for social media, graphic design experience.
• Strong understanding of the fundamental principles of design (composition, typography, emphasis, contrast, balance, and alignment, pacing and proportion).
• A passion for managing and measuring marketing programs, campaigns and design projects.
• Developing insights from data & analytics
• Proficiency with the following: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• 1-3 years of experience
• Remuneration – a competitive base salary + bonus structure – aligned to experience
• Full-time position
• Location: Remote or Hybrid in Canada.
• Learning and development - training and skill development
• A highly collaborative team always ready to support each other and an absolute “can do, say Yes” attitude across a committed and growing team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$43,000.00 per year + Bonus
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Hybrid work
COVID-19 considerations: As per our policy - employees must show proof of vaccination