Great Place to Work® Canada is looking for a highly motivated, confident individual to join our growing team.
This person will assess the needs of prospective clients that are focused on evolving their organizational culture and enhancing their employer brand. The goal of this position is to help increase our client base and deliver on sales targets by representing the entire Great Place to Work® product suite to prospective and existing B2B clients, in a Saas business model.
• Sales hunter mentality is key - 90% of your time will be hunting for new business,
• Farming (10% of your time)– This role is tasked with managing upsell and cross-sell opportunities to an existing client base.
• Your target market is Human Resources decision makers and business leaders in Canada with medium to large organizations with 300+ employees, across industry.
• Target industries are varied and include financial & professional services, technology, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing, oil, gas & mining amongst many others.
• Sales experience – responsible for the full end to end sales cycle: prospecting, qualification, discovery, negotiation, close, nurture/upsell/cross sell. Ability to sell based on value and being persuasive.
• Focused on consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Your Capabilities and Experience:
• Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities via outbound email, Linkedin, Sales Navigator etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
• Manage pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close
• Acquire new business and take a consultative approach with prospects to establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of our solutions.
• Business acumen – understanding of our value proposition and how to communicate this to prospects, and how to problem solve
• Experience in successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
• Self-driven and someone who takes ownership
• Time management – ability to manage competing priorities
• Detail oriented - prepare proposals and ensure all sales activity is recorded
• Coachable – willingness to grow and develop skills, need to be adaptable to changes and able to receive feedback
• 3+ years experience in a Saas sales role environment is preferred , not required
• Enjoys working for a global organization, with a small and highly agile Canadian team
• Experience with Zoho CRM is preferred, not required
• Remuneration – a competitive base salary + commission structure
• Full-time position
• Location: Hybrid (Toronto)
• Learning and development - product training and skill development, opportunity to evolve in to account management or consulting roles
• A highly collaborative team always ready to support each other and an absolute “can do, say Yes” attitude across a committed and growing group
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• 8 hour shift
Hybrid work & vaccination
As per our policy - employees must show proof of vaccination
• Sales: 3 years (preferred)