The primary purpose of this position is to support the growth strategy in achieving ambitious business goals of client attraction, growth and branding across Canada by coordinating and executing a broad range of marketing and communication activities. Flexibility and growth mindset is key to success in this role. Innovation, continuous improvement and out of the box thinking is championed. You will be responsible for developing and implementing online/digital marketing efforts to drive leads and customer experience in a SaaS business model.
You will be developing outreach for prospects and existing clients, with a central focus on building a solid customer journey and experience, bringing together brand, automation, email and digital marketing initiatives. We are looking for a unique mix of advanced strategy, planning, marketing, and exceptional program management competencies.
This role is critical to the success of our team and when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens! Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Marketing Manager at Great Place to Work?
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Be a strategic thinker and a hands-on team player focused of execution
- Leading in the development and implementation of programs to enhance brand recognition programs as well as drive and nurture leads.
- Research and analysis of marketing campaign metrics, conversion rates, web traffic, market trends, competitor offerings, and satisfaction surveys
- Working collaboratively with a team of 2 marketing specialists & contractors to
- implement digital marketing strategy encompassing web, social, SEO and SEM
- operationalize and execute brand awareness programs
- Managing the creation, curating, scheduling and monitoring online content
- Ensuring brand consistency across all materials both online and offline;
- Work with digital marketing contractor to drive the ROI and create the demand needed to meet our business goals - MQL generation experience is critical to success.
- Copywriting and layout of marketing materials within established brand templates
- Ensuring appropriate promotional materials are created, and developing marketing collateral and presentations as required
- Coordinating events virtual or live, and a key focus on sponsorship activities
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our marketing team?
Here are some of the skills and requirements to join our team:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Basic SEO and SEM knowledge
- Experience working with web content management software
- Joomla experience an asset, not required
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential, with demonstrated experience writing for social media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram)
- Understanding of, and interest in, social media trends for business
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and strong awareness of design and typographic principles Exceptional attention to detail/accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Self-starter approach to work, with eagerness to consistently exceed objectives
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build relationships
- The ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset, not required
- Remuneration – a competitive base salary + bonus structure – aligned to experience
- Full-time position
- Location: Hybrid work environment.
- Learning and development - training and skill development
- A highly collaborative team always ready to support each other and an absolute “can do, say Yes” attitude across a committed and growing team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year + Bonus
Experience: 5+ years (preferred)
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
COVID-19 considerations: As per our policy - employees must show proof of vaccination